Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Angela: It all Depends.



"I just basically peed my pants. I was totally excited. It was so dead on."


"Hi. I'm Angela Keslar, Freelance Fashion Designer.

As you all know from watching me on Season 3 of Bravo's Project Runway, I'm an excitable girl from off the grid in O-HI-O. Sometimes, that excitement leads to unplanned moisture incidents. Hey, we've all been there, right?

Well now we can be there in style. Check it out."

Angela Keslar's Off-The-Grid Piss Panties.

"This is what quality does to a girl...a girl with bladder issues. Super-absorbent cotton lining to hide even the most voluminous issuances and enveloped by the shiniest, skittle-colored satin money can buy, all topped off with my signature rosettes, or as the French say 'mes fleurchons.'

Oui oui, c'est ma fleurchon aux pantolons du piss
!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Oooops!"


"I am so committed to quality as well as style and it shows in the details. Details such as providing one extra signature Angela Keslar fleurchon, for minor repairs or even to adorn your outerwear. Clip it to your purse or wear it in your hair! Stand proudly before the world and say 'Yes, I piss in my pants a lot, but I do it in style!'

$350.00, all this month on QVC."

"I want these piss-panties in every color!"
~Heidi Klum, Supermodel


No comments:

Post a Comment