Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2006

Vincent: When I think about this dress I touch myself.


Oh, what the fuck is he still doing here? That...thing was so godawful "art school project, circa 1986" he should be embarrassed. "Avant gawde," Vincent? Puh. Leeze. If you'd slathered her in glue and thrown her in a dumpster, you would have gotten exactly the same effect.

As disturbing as this garment was, it didn't come close to the discomfort we felt when you expressed your deep and abiding love for it. For the record, what exactly did you use to stick all that paper on her? Just asking.


He is totally giving himself the subtle "press down" there. Disgusting.


"I see that come out and it turns me on. It's what matters. It is bizarre and that's what I like. It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told. It's awtsy, very awtsy."


"I'm gonna hurl."

No comments:

Post a Comment