Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Note from Malan

"Dearest Tom and Lorenzo,

How are you? I just wanted to let you know I will be auctioning at the Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS fleamarket on Sunday, will you be in the city? I have volunteered with them for the last six years. I lost a very dear friend to AIDS and I told myself after that whatever I could do I would, I feel very strongly about this organisation.

Here is the link.

Please come if you are in town its in Schubert Alley on Broadway, I am auctioning off a fashion consultation with me, as well as some other bits. Other Auctioneers are Cindy Lauper, Allen Cummings, Julia Roberts, etc
It will be amazing fun.

Best,
Malan Breton

PS The more money raised the more people that get medicine, food, hospice, etc."


Now, how could we say "no" to that? We're going. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment