Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Malan Darling Takes it all off!


"Dear Tom and Lorenzo,

I wanted to send this to you in hopes that some Project Rungay readers can come. Broadway Cares is presenting Broadway Bares this Sunday, I am participating as part of this package:
http://www.broadwaycares.org/events/Bares2007Backstage.cfm


I am attaching an invitation for the event, it is full of Broadway performers and celebrities. There are regular tickets available as well:
http://www.broadwaycares.org/events/bares.cfm

This is one of Broadway's hottest events and happens only once a year I hope to see you there.
Love, Malan

P.S. If you both can come it will be one of the sexiest shows you have ever seen, I hope to see you there, if you come please come backstage I would really love to see you."

Darling, we would LOVE to come! Unfortunately, Tom's nephew is graduating this weekend and thankfully, no one will be taking off their clothes at that event. But as an extra enticement for our readers, we're including a half-naked picture of you from your MySpace page:

There. Now don't you all want to go now?

No comments:

Post a Comment