Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2007

Kara Janx: Setting it straight.



Darlings, we got a note from the fabulous Kara Janx, who read our posts on her Bryant Park collection and was inspired to write us in order to:

a. tell us she loves us, and
b. clear the air on a few things.

As always, kittens, we have the dish and we're sharing it with you.

"So I absolutely adore your blog!!!!!

I would ordinarily not write, as I myself am quite shy....but I must clarify some things

Tim said "Kara felt if she where in the Final 3....blah blah and she didn't have as much pressure....and her attitude was ....."

Well let me tell you boys something, I was under DOUBLE the amount of pressure, not only did I want to create the best show on earth....I had to show everyone out there that I was a great designer and that I deserved to be on the show! At the time I felt my collection was safe. I would have done the same collection whether or not I was in the Final 3.

I shocked myself, and my own personal revolution throughout the show was evident in the final collection.

Tim fabricated something to say, in order to protect the judges, producers etc....The judges on the other hand, wanted to re-edit the show, and include my collection, as they felt it would have been a sure winner......I adore Tim, but not everything he says is Gospel, believe me, I was in it to Win it, whether that meant getting the 100K or not

I love you guys....
xxxKara"

We love you right back, doll! Can't you just hear her reading that in her accent?

No comments:

Post a Comment