Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2007

We Hate Canada Now.


Onetime supermodel Iman host of 'Project Runway Canada

'TORONTO (CP) - Iman, one of the fashion world's first supermodels, admits she didn't hesitate to party when she was in her catwalking heyday back in the '70s and '80s. "I have to say, I did my fair share of Studio 54 in my day," Iman, in town Tuesday to announce her new gig as host of "Project Runway Canada," said as she mused on the current crop of Hollywood party girls struggling with serious drug problems. "But by the grace of God, I have always known when to leave the party. They are very young, these girls ... they treat rehab like it's a spa, they go in and out, but at the end of the day I keep asking myself the same question over and over: 'Where are the adults for these kids?"'

LOVE HER. Why can't she be on the Original? She was the best damn guest judge they ever had! Stupid Canada! Will the Canadian homos swoon at her high-cheekboned bitchery? Of course not! Those bitches wouldn't know fabulous if it bit them in their snow-covered asses.

Iman! Come home! We love you here! America needs your bitchiness now more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment