Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

On the Drama Phone


These drama queens can't even make phone calls without turning it into a soap opera. No "Hi! Just checking in. I miss you!" with this bunch. No, it has to be HIGH DRAMA 24/7.


"Okay, calm down. I need you to focus. You should see a red wire and a blue wire."


"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I just think it's time for me to start seeing other people. Well now that's rude. Besides, I'm not the one who "accidentally" slept with his ex on New Year's Eve! And don't take my Scissor Sisters poster!"


"I know, I know. But the vet said it was time. No, he said it was very peaceful. Yeah, keep the leash."


"Don't cry, honey! Mommy's working really hard to make it all better! Promise! As soon as Mommy wins the money, she'll give it to the nice man and he'll give you back to us, okay? Don't cry! Mommy loves you! We're all gonna be a FAMILY again!"


"Hey, I just wanted to call to let you know ... I'M A LESBIAN! Gotta go! Talk to you later!"


"What the hell is WRONG with these people? Can't they make a simple phone call without all the drama?"

"Dunno. You wanna go next?"

"Naah. I've got my ouija board. You go."

"Right. Time to tell my mother exactly what I think of her. Cheers!"


BONUS: Preview time, Angels!



Evangelin and Tyson unveil towering new looks for themselves, the producers come up with a kickass challenge, and Evangelin is still crazy. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment