Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2007

Shetangi v. Rachael: CAGEMATCH!!!!!!





"The thing was, I had a lousy model with a big ass who couldn't walk if you drew a straight line on the runway and tied her to it."


"Let's bring out Tarah and Rachael for some uncomfortable shifting in our seats!"


"Oh.

Shit."


"Heidi, I am at one with the universe and I figure, if Zulema wants to be a straight up bitch who makes shitty clothes, then that's what the universe intended."


"Yeah, and if you wanna be a no-walking, marshmallow butt bitch then I guess the universe wanted that too."


"It all worked out in the end. You made another shitty dress and got kicked off the show, and I got to work with Nick, the most adorable designer ever."


"Guilty!"


"Look! You sucked! You couldn't walk for shit, you have a big ass, and you had a lousy attitude. I did what I needed to to stay in the game."


"If you needed to get rid of me to stay in the game, why were you sent home the minute you got rid of me? Looks to me like I was what kept you in the game."


"Damn."
"That's a good point."
"Ouch."


"You said WHAT?" I don't think so, bitch. You got Nick's skinny ass booted pretty quickly didn't you? I saw that plant dress you wore. You looked like Tinkerbell's fat slutty older sister."


"I'm ... sorry you still carry such anger. It must be awful to be so untalented."


"Oh don't pull this 'zen model' bullshit with me. The only reason you stayed in as long as you did was because of ME. Nick took you because he had no choice. SAY IT!"


"Whatever, bitch. My ass just got its own agent and you're still stapling clothes together. Eat it."




[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment