Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ass-kickin' Judges

Darlings, if there's one thing we love more than bitchy reality show contestants, it's bitchy reality show judges.


None of these bitches even try to keep it off their faces and that is of course, delicious. Even better, they'll openly talk shit right in front of the competitors.


"Well, it's just fun."


"HAHA! Get her! 'Fun!' Is that what they call looking like ass now?"


"Jesus, Jaclyn. Look what he did there in the back. Talk about ass."

"I can't. I'm stuck on the front. It too, looks like ass."


"My model today was very open. She was willing to do whatever I wanted."


"HAHA! You can TELL!"

"I'll say! You'd pretty much have to be brainless to ask for something THAT assy looking!"

But then they got super-serious. The fates of nations rested upon their processed heads and they wanted you to know it.


"Hmmm. That might just be a little too assy for Shear Genius. I wonder what Sally thinks. She's a little intense. I'm trying to get on her good side but I-I'm a little afraid of her. It's been a long time since I've had to do any spinning kicks and I don't think I can take her if it came down to that."


"Fuck. That's so assy I just wanna hit someone."


"Holy shit that's ass. Does Sally think it's ass? If I say it's ass and Sally says it's not ass, what happens then? Shit! We just don't have these moral dilemmas at Allure!"

"I ave not zee words. Eet eez, how you say, zee buttocks."


"Haha! Who gives a shit? I'm GOAWCHUSS!"

Bonus: Previews, Kittens!

In this preview the stylists have to create a "Level Eight Blonde" - or Los Angeles will be a smoking ruin by sunrise!


And in this preview, the clients get annoying and Gay Frodo goes on a little journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment