Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Tim Gunn has HAD IT!






"Hi everybody. Can I ask you to gather 'round?"


"I care tremendously about each and everyone of you. That's why it's time to rip into you all. You guys really need to wake the fuck up. Seriously. This is not a game here, people. This is FASHION and you are in PARSON'S SCHOOL OF DESIGN standing in the footprints of motherfucking GIANTS. Do you hear me, shitheads?"


"Daniel, you always excite me when you do that little flip with your hair, but your designs look like homemade doll clothes, except the Barbie one, which looked like sherpa summerwear. Snap out of it, Prettyboy. You're at the grownups' table now."


"Chloe, so help me God, if I see one more tiny little blue dress on Grace, I'm gonna rip my eyeballs out with an ice cream scoop. You do know there ARE other colors, right? JESUS. "


"Zulema, your clothes look like shit."


"Yeah, I know. But I never have enough time to --"


"Zip it. The judges don't give a shit and neither do I. Kara?"


"You're the only one of this sorry group who hasn't actually won a challenge. Everyone? Let's all look at Kara for a minute while she processes that sad fact."


"Santino, you are in serious jeopardy. And I reserve that comment only for you. Mainly because you are in serious jeopardy. Kiss Nina's ass. Trust me, you're lucky you still have testicles right now."


"Andrae and Nick, I have the same three words for both of you. 'TONE. IT. DOWN.' Christ, I'm as gay as a tree full of canaries, but you two bitches make Michael Kors look like Steve McQueen.

I love you all! Carry on!"


[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment