Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You Got Your Books, Darlings!

Darlings, we are OVERWHELMED! By 12:15 yesterday, we had received over 80 responses to our "I Want My Book, Darlings!" contest. By the end of the day, we had received well over a hundred responses and because so many people sent us their mailing addresses in the hopes they'd win, we were stunned and thrilled to note that our fabulous readers hail from far and wide. From Texas to Connecticut, not to mention Georgia, Oregon, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, New York, Florida, California and so on. Our readers are coast-to-coast fabulous!

We sincerely wish we could send books to everyone who responded, but unfortunately, we can only pick five. So without further ado, the winners are:


Christina F. @ 12 p.m.


CTan01 @ 12 p.m.


Laura A. @ 12 p.m.


Kate A. @ 12 p.m.


Nancy H. @ 12 p.m.

We'll be emailing today to confirm, Ladies. The books will go out today or tomorrow. Congrats!

BONUS:
Some of you crazy bitches actually wrote Pine-Sol jingles! We simply CAN'T let such unfettered creativity rot in our inbox, so let your little light shine, kittens! Enjoy!

"While women my age are cleaning church benches
I have sold my soul two lovely wenches
No praying for me or wringing my hands
I follow my gay boys into joyful lands.

So keep the PineSol for a holy place
I'll use Tim Gunn to give me some grace"
- Laura A.

"Lemony-fresh Pine-Sol is so great,
Washing floors you’ll cease to hate.
Power Crystals bust dirt so mean;
Scrub your floors, enjoy the sheen!"
- Cindy

"Pine-Sol, it makes my floors so clean,
Those crystals, they make my life lemony serene,
Use Pine-Sol, and slide in socks y'all,
So get some Pine-Sol; have a ball y'all, today!"
- Debbie

"Pine Sol lemon with power crystals are the best!
Pine Sol lemon with power crystals are above the rest!
I would write even more
If I win the book from the fabulous PR Gay Boys who I wish lived next door."
-Michelle

You ladies are FABULOUS! If you sent us a jingle and we haven't posted it, it's because we screwed up, NOT because we didn't think it was good enough. We're sluts! We have NO standards! Re-send it and we'll post it here. Loveya!

No comments:

Post a Comment