Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Summing up the 13th look in 13 pictures.





"Hi guys! It's so nice to see all your lovely faces again! Why don't you come up here?"


"You all look so happy and well-rested! All my little designers!"


"Since you signed those contracts, we pretty much own your asses, so we're gonna fuck with you one more time just for shits and giggles. Isn't that fun? Okay, make another garment for your collection and pick one of the losers to help you."


"Shit. This is because Tim hated my collection, isn't it?"


"This is -- this is really cruel, y'know? We've worked so hard to get here! Can't you see that? Can't you see that this is our once-in-a-lifetime chance? How can you do this? What kind of people are you?"


"..."


"Fuck. This is because Tim hated Daniel's collection, isn't it?"


"Better get cracking. The minutes are ticking by like bagels!"


"Oh, hell fucking NO."


"Pick me! Pick me! Think blissful thoughts, Daniel. Bring the bliss. Feel the bliss.

Is that camera on me right now?"


"Arion...Johnny Cash...God, I need a drink."


"Yeah, this is fucking adorable. Like I need this bullshit right now.
I'd like to get back to work on the collection that no one's gonna fucking see, if that's not too much fucking trouble.
Assholes."


"Daniel! Girl, your hair looks fierce!"


[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment