Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

Get Lost with Elizabeth Mitchell

Our Q&A with f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s Juliet for Metrosource magazine!




"Did you feel any pressure coming on board a pop-culture phenomenon like Lost?
I think I probably just refused to feel it too much. I just had a baby like six months before, and I was too sleep-deprived to care.

Juliet has this scary-slash-intense thing going on.
She does have a kind of intense way of watching people, which is one of the more interesting things about her to play. I think that kind of stillness isn’t something people easily do. We constantly try to fill spaces and kind of make everything okay.

Do you ever get any crazed overreactions from fans?
You know, at first maybe a little bit more so because Juliet was such an antagonist. At least now she seems to be more accessible. I was on the playground with my son, and I was wearing an old-lady dress and huge hat, and this woman looks at me and gasps,“You’re Juliet!” And I’m like, “Yeah.” And she says, “Oh, my God, I thought you’d be in head-to-toe leather and riding a motorcycle.” And I was all, “No, I’m sorry. This must be horribly disappointing. I apologize.""

Read more here.



[Image: Metrosource.com]


Post a comment



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment