Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

CAGEMATCH!

The claws have been UNSHEATHED, y'all!



"David Bowie's supermodel wife Iman has reportedly hit out at colleague Heidi Klum - claiming she is far more qualified to host reality show Project Runway. Klum fronts the U.S. version of the show while Iman introduces the Canadian contest.

The 52-year-old Somali-born model insist her resume is far more impressive, and makes her a far more appropriate representative of the fashion industry.

She says, "Definitely Heidi and I come from two different places. I'm not belittling Heidi Klum, but I have been in fashion much more than she has. Not to toot my own horn, but I have been one of the best runway girls."

"I know clothes, and I know about working hand in hand with designers, I mean, I've worked with Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, John Galliano. Yves St Laurent - he created a whole collection for me. Tom Ford, Valentino. Versace. Jean Paul Gaultier. Thierry Mugler... I could go on and on."

*GASP*

THROWDOWN, BITCHES!

Which one's it gonna be:


The Somalian Siren,



Or the Teutonic Titwillow?

Personally, our money's on Iman.

[Photos: David Ferrua/Slice.ca]

No comments:

Post a Comment