Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Heidirama!




Frau Seal won the Style Icon of the Year award (puh-leeze) at Us Weekly's "Hot Hollywood 2008" party and Us mistakenly described her frock as a Victorya Hong original. (Bitches must read us. They fixed it) Take one look at that draped thing and you can tell who made it. If you can't tell, BPR will tell you.

"It's a great compliment!" says Heidi. "It tells me that I have a great stylist who finds me amazing things and my hair and makeup team are doing a good job!"

Well, props to her for admitting that she pays people to make her look good. We don't love the dress, though. It doesn't seem to do much for her figure.

In other Heidi news, the Teutonic Titwillow mistakenly believes that when barristas and flight attendants bitch about their ugly uniforms, that means she's being approached to redesign them.

"I go to the same Starbucks every day in Beverly Hills and they're like, 'Can you please tell them that we want to have new outfits?' I sit in American Airlines, same thing. I get it all the time. Those chains or big companies, they always come to me. It would be fun, because so many people would see the results."

She's cute when she talks about the peasants.

[Photos: Wenn]

No comments:

Post a Comment