Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gunn Speaks. You Listen.


Fabulous Gal Mo Ryan of the Chicago Tribune has another of her eye-opening interviews with Tim Gunn and as per usual, she gets him to spill the goods on everything from Christian to Lifetime. A sampling:

“I’m admittedly nervous [about Season 6] because I don’t know how it’s going to be, and I’m going to be in a city that’s not my home,” said Gunn, who was referring to the fact that at least half (if not more) of Season 6 of “Runway” will be filmed in Los Angeles.

“I have the greatest confidence in Lifetime and in [its executives] Andrea Wong and Suzanne Daniels,” he added. “I know they want the show’s quality and integrity to continue to be at the core of future seasons. And they’re completely committed, if its possible, to making it even better.”

"Gunn, who hadn’t heard the comments, sighed and shook his head and said, “Oh, dear God. It’s the one demonstration of his youth. I’ve said before, I’ve never met a fashion prodigy before Christian, he’s an old soul. But he’s still a 22-year old kid.”

By the way kittens, Sir Tim mentions the Bravo A-List awards in the interview - and guess who was at the A-List awards last night and has a SHIT TON of pictures and a TRUCK LOAD of backstage gossip?

Go on! Guess!

[Photo: emmettmccarthy.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment