Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MegaBitchMegan Tells It All



"I would like to thank the employees of Crunch gym for providing my finale venue of choice. Even though I tripped and fell in front of half the gym when they showed my interview with Robbie, watching myself on the big screen while burning a few calories on the treadmill was a nice way to end my evening…before drinking five glasses of bad white wine with Brett, Joe, and Malina and laughing our asses off over burgers and fries at NYC’s corner Bistro."


On editing:
"Editing. Is a beeyatch. I’m probably one of the least bitchiest people you would ever meet."

On the final shoot:
"Johanna explicitly asked that we not help her with anything."

On the cancer rumors:
"The whole cancer thing. Some bitch just wrote me a comment about how he heard I had cancer and I didn’t."

On fashion:
"Fashion. Is just a freaking job. DEAR GOD."

On the last interview:
"The Last Interview. First of all, I was bored with having a store, I got a great offer from a fabulous girl to buy it, and the last time I checked the goal of starting a business was to sell it. I know nothing about Robbie Myers and I still don’t. She’s no Anna wintour…and thank God because I would vomit on my shoes if someone told me I was going to interview with her for a gig."

On her minion:
"My minion. Oh Dyshaun….how I love thee. It’s really too bad they made you look like such an asshole."

On the insults:
"The Insults. Well, I guess the jig is up. I’m one ugly witch and if I ever forget it I have lots of people to remind me."


Read the entire post on her blog here.


[Photo: CWTV.com]