Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ashlie says farewell



"Last night I watched the show with an eagerness to accept the consequences and move on from the experience. That was until the botched editing job distorted the chain of events."

"Meeting Zac Posen was one of my Top 10 things to do before I die."


"I have very little regrets about the show. I had fun, but I must admit that the last episode was shocking. Surprisingly, credit for the styling of the show was given all to DyShaun when, in reality, I decided on the makeup look for the show, although DyShaun did choose the hair."


"I actually wrote the entire copy, came up with the “Alchemist” title and printed out the pictures while DyShaun merely arranged the photos and the copy. In fact, the morning before elimination, DyShaun asked me to allow him to speak since he was responsible for the layout."

"Over all, I gained a ton of knowledge and am tremendously thankful for the opportunity. Meeting Anne and Joe, and styling under their mentorship, was like being enrolled in an exclusive honors program at Parsons."


Read her entire post here.


[Photo: Courtesy of cwtv.com]
Stylista's Ashlie says farewell to ELLE [ELLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment