Search This Blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

As The Laundry Turns




Hooboy! Wendy Pepper, bringing the personality disorder to the game! You have to figure that before reality television came along, these types of people were probably weeded out by natural selection. Sure, they're fun to watch, but you wouldn't want one of them sleeping in your tribe.


"This challenge was very important to me because I myself struggle with envy constantly. Of course we all do on some level, don't you think? Who doesn't want to set their neighbor's house on fire for having a better lawn than you do? Anyway, when the bad feelings come and everything looks red, I find a quiet spot and rock back and forth to plot my next move."


"Must keep sewing...must keep sewing...must keep sewing..."


"Oh fuck. I thought she was in bed.

Hi Wendy. Boy, I'm exhausted, right? This is just too bloody much for me."


"So to overcome the crashing purple waves of envy just outside my peripheral vision, always threatening to consume and drag me under to their black depths, where the bad people who want to hurt me live, I've devised a strategy of fucking with everyone's heads so I can destroy them and get them out of my way."


"Hi Vanessa...must keep sewing...must keep sewing...must devise strategy...fuck with heads... destroy them...get them out of my way...must keep sewing..."

"Uh...it's not much of a strategy if you're going around and actually telling everyone what your strategy is, Wendy."


"must kill Vanessa in her sleep tonight..."


"You're bloody crazy. Do you know that? I mean really, do you know that? Because everyone else does, but I don't think you've quite caught on yet, love.""


"Shut up, you snooty English bitch!
'Ooooooh! Oym VahNESSahh! Oy think Oy'm so bloody sophisticated because Oy 'ave an accent!'
Well piss off, Mary Fucking Poppins!"


"Are bad accents part of your 'strategy' too, Miss Streep? Do a German one now! I'm sure that'll bloody 'destroy' me, you Class A whackadoo!"


"I don't need this, you know. I'll just leave and take my rocking back and forth somewhere else, then. All I ever tried to do was be nice to you while I plotted your downfall, you...you MEAN HEAD! Well, I wouldn't sleep too soundly tonight if I were you, Princess Fergie!

cut and sew...and cut and sew...and cut and cut and cut..."


"I wonder if I can get Alexandra to switch beds with me tonight?"



[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment