Search This Blog

Monday, November 6, 2006

Morgan: Bringing the Crazy.



God, how we love her. There were excited claps in the PRGay living room when she reappeared on screen. Morgan darling, it's been far too long. How we have missed your unique brand of instability and raging irresponsibility.


Look at her. She may just be the greatest human being who ever lived. If you haven't watched S1 before, trust us, she only gets better.


"... on my HEAD!"


It's always drama when someone makes the veins on Tim's neck pop out.

Stern Daddy! Spank me -- I mean her! Spank her! Jesus, how tall is she? Because Tim's not short. He looks good in blue, though, doesn't he?


Meanwhile, drama levels reached such a high level that one of the designers was forced to walk the street, turning tricks. A whore for models.

Bet this stupid bitch regrets it now. You might have made it all the way to Olympus Fashion Week, dumb random girl!



This is starting to look like one of those Church of Latter Day Saints ads. "Mom? Why does God make me oversleep so my agency can drop me?"

Did anyone ever really buy Wendy's "Mom" crap? It struck us as contrived right from the get-go.



"Wendy, could you scoot over for a second?
I need to put my boot in this bitch's head."


[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment