Search This Blog

Friday, November 3, 2006

Lucky Starr





Is it us or does she look like a children's book character?


"Hello, children! Hello! My name is Bumble Bea and I'm here to take you through the magic land of the sugar plum fairies on the way to Santa's Village! Hold hands now - stop crying - hold hands and follow me!

Stop crying!"

In the immortal words of Tim, "Oh, Jesus." She is damn lucky she sent that down the runway on the very first challenge while the judges were in a forgiving mood, because that? Holy shit. Her model looks about ready to take her behind the runway and beat her to within an inch of her life.


"Haha! Shit, girl. I might look like a UPS package, but you look like an explosion in a Hallmark store."

"I'm gonna fucking kill this skinny little bitch."


*meep!*



[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment