Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blood on the Runway




Clutch the pearls, girls! The drama was delicious in this one, wasn't it? We kept switching sides in all the arguments because in the end, they all looked like a bunch of cranky toddlers past their nap times. Except Vanessa. She just looked loaded.

Sure, she embarrassed herself, but good lord, the high-falutin' judging going on! If we may be permitted to paraphrase the immortal words of the Duchess, "Lighten up, Bitches. It's just reality TV."

"You know Vanessa, I read this interview where you said some really mean and hurtful things ..."


"Oh here we go."


Nora: Look, you signed up for it, you drunken bitch. Man up."
Robert: Women. What can you do? They're like sports cars."
Mario: "Oh man, that shit's kicking in. Keep your hands inside the car!"


"I agree with - excuse me but Kara Saun is speaking - I agree with Jay and Nora. Bottom line, it's all about your soul. As a costume designer, I, Kara Saun, have known disappointment, but I still have a soul. Me. Kara Saun."


"Totally."


Vanessa: You people are lame. Is there another bottle open?"
Wendy: "This is part of my 'stare straight ahead' strategy. I am a Cobra of fashion."


"Her hair is so pretty."


"You know what? I don't need this bloody bullshit! I NEED ANOTHER GLASS OF WINE, FUCKERS!"


"I, Kara Saun, am embarrassed to be in the same room with you."


"That's it! I'm going somewhere where I WON'T BE JUDGED! AND THEY SERVE WINE! AND I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING BLOODY LAID!!!! So, FUCK OFF!!"


"HA! Our ratings are gonna go through the roof! Eat my shit, Gisele!"



[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment