Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Floating down Denial with de Cobra of Fashion

She tried, didn't she? Wendy really seemed to think if she could just keep the focus off the overwhelming waves of hatred directed her way, she'd come out smelling like roses.


"As Kara Saun, I feel it's important not to sell my soul. Because if there's one thing Kara Saun's learned, it's that you shouldn't sell your soul. Otherwise, you're just a dirty girl."


"Haha! Yes, I HAVE lost weight, Heidi! And I colored my hair!"


"Ohmigod, you like, totally looked like a bitch. Your, like, daughter must be so, like, embarassed."


"Yes Alexandra, it IS a shame that you couldn't make a simple bathing suit or master English, isn't it?"


Daniel: Wendy, are you totally in the zone when you're creating and following your bliss or are you totally in the zone when you're being a horrible human being?"

Nora: "Oh, Daniel..."


"...shut up."


"I didn't do it, you know. Seriously. I don't know why everyone keeps looking at me. Do I look guilty?"


"Wendy, you're so awful and we all felt sorry for you because you're a mother and because you didn't know about makeup and you had no talent."


"Oh Vanessa, that's very sweet. It's true. I do take motherhood very seriously. What else would I use to get people out of my way?"


"What about Austin? Did anyone check out his story? Seems pretty shady to me."


"Y'know Heidi, I might be a sociopathic bitch, but I think if you look around, I'm not the only bitch in the room, know what I'm saying?"


"Oh, check out Dirty Girl. Dirty Girl thinks she can give us a little sass, does she?"


Kara Saun: "You see, I, Kara Saun, think Dirty Girl shouldn't speak because it's clear to me, Kara Saun, that she has no soul. No soul, no speak. I think I speak for everyone when I say that. And why? Because I, Kara Saun, have not sold my soul."

Wendy: "Do you people hear the kind of shit I'm dealing with here? Are you getting this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment