Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tim Gunn Just Can't Keep His Big Gay Mouth Shut



...and that's why we love him.

TVSquad has a report from Tim's appearance at the Baltimore Book Festival and apparently, the audience got quite an earful:

"As for the new stuff, Gunn assured the audience that the fourth cycle will be the best season yet. But then he added, "If I'm correct, I think you're going to get angry every time you see the show. You're going to get angry at the judges because... I don't know what they were smoking this season." He shared the story of one upcoming challenge without divulging too much detail: "There was one case in particular where I said to the producers [...] 'It's really too bad that so-and-so's design is so terrible, because the audience will know right away. The minute they see this, they're going to know that he's going home. And I'm just sorry that something else isn't almost as bad, almost as challenged. Everything else looks really good!... He wins the challenge. He wins! It's inconceivable. So I went backstage to tell the designer who was out that he or she had to go home, and I turned to him and I said, 'And you know, I'm stunned and shocked that you won this challenge' and he said, 'Well, no one's more surprised than I am.'"

Yow!

(Photo: Courtesy of Bravotv)

No comments:

Post a Comment