Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kenley: Yes, another update!








NYPost:

"The only reason why a cat was involved in this story because when I first approached Zak, I was holding my cat and it was gently tossed onto my bed," she said.

"There was no cat hurt or thrown. The cat was not thrown at Zak. It was tossed onto the bed. There was an argument. No violence was used. Nothing was thrown."

Penley did not reply to a request for comment.

But in an earlier email to The Post, he said, "The situation did not need to go that far. You simply can't do what she did. She needs to be held accountable for her actions. I feel really bad for her and care deeply for her. It was a relationship gone sour, yes, but it could've ended in a smooth amicable way."

Daily News:

It never happened, the 28-year-old Collins claimed in a Brooklyn Criminal Court hearing Wednesday at which she was promised the felony charge against her would be dropped to a misdemeanor, likely next month.

The fashion designer's story jibed with what she had told her mom.

"My daughter told me they were arguing," said Jeannie Collins, "because she broke up with him and he wouldn't get out of the apartment.

"Zak's cat, Arlo, was bothering her so she plopped him on a down comforter on the bed and told Zak to 'go feed him.' That's all there was to it," the mother said.


Sources:
I didn't fling feline, 'Project Runway' star Kenley Collins claims [Daily News]
Feline Misfire [NYPost]


[Photo: NYPost/Paul Martinka]

No comments:

Post a Comment