Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In or Out: Sarah Jessica Parker




Sarah Jessica Parker attends the School of American Ballet's winter ball at Lincoln Center in New York City.


L'Wren Scott Fall 2009 Collection
Model: Viviane Orth



Hi! Did you hear I'm making another Sex and the City movie? Sex and the City! Where I play lovable style icon Carrie Bradshaw, who would totally wear something like this, while perhaps something slightly bawdy and embarassing would happen to her that would allow her to pout her lips and puff out her cheeks like a child actress from the '30s, except it would be totally ADORABLE and you would LOVE ME HER FOR IT! Later, Carrie will stare pensively out her window and wonder about things. And the best part is, Carrie gets paid to do that! Wear clothes and stare out windows! It's the dream job of every sullen 14-year-old-girl! Which doesn't mean I'm too OLD to dress this way! I'm quirky! I'm fresh! I'm CARRIE, BITCHES and don't you EVER forget that!


More pics:




[Getty Images/WireImage/Celebutopia/Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment