Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

Kenley Update 2!





NYPost reports:


"Winner Leanne Marshall said the incident proves the Bravo show did not distort reality.



"This should put a clear answer to the question I am most frequently asked, 'Was Kenley really that awful, or was she just edited like that?' "

Marshall told the Post. "When she got angry, I knew to keep my distance. Clearly, she needs therapy."

But though Collins frequently displayed her temper on camera and on the set, she never actually became violent.

"I feel a little sorry for her that she can't control her emotions and behavior, but on the other hand, absolutely nothing excuses physical violence and throwing a poor, defenseless kitty at someone who is sleeping," Marshall said. "I feel bad for the cat, the bruised apples and Zak."

Gunn and supermodel co-host Heidi Klum declined to comment on her behavior."

[Photo: NYPost.com/Paul Martinka]

No comments:

Post a Comment