Search This Blog

Monday, February 5, 2007

Oh no she DIDN'T.


Photo: Patrick McMullan

Catfight!

Jay McCarroll lets loose with both barrels at Tim Gunn:

"He’s having his heyday, but I also don’t think he’s an authority on any designer’s life. He went to school for sculpture or something. I don’t think that he’s ever, to my knowledge, started a fashion line and therefore should not be the adviser or the fuckin’ creative director … how dare you pretend to know what I should be doing with my company?"

EDITED TO ADD: You bitches got us our first mention in New York Magazine!

"Project Rungay's commenters have their designer undies in a bunch over Jay McCarroll's tongue lashing of Tim Gunn."

Jay darling, thank you for shooting your mouth off and commenters, thank you for getting your undies in a bunch. Mwah! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment