Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2007

Pull her hair! Scratch her eyes out!





Isn't it funny how it's always the women on reality shows that tend to be the most territorial and up-front aggressive right from the start? Zulema had those poor girls quivering in fear and all she did was unpack her luggage. Now that's some talented bitchery.


"Hi...um, Zulema? I'm just gonna put some of my shoes right...here?"


"That's not gonna happen. I don't believe in fairness and I don't believe in sharing my closet with skinny white bitches. Now get out of here before I get all Mommy Dearest on your ass."


"Well! Have you ever!

I am nonplussed!"


"Oh. Well. I'm sure I can probably just keep my clothes in a box or something.

Bitch."

"Look, I'm the oldest of seven children. That means that I'm outrageously territorial and besides, her shoes were ugly. I don't want that shit stinking up my clothes."


"She's very ... aggressive, isn't she? We don't have aggressive people in Allentown, PA.

Oh god, she can't hear me right now, can she? I mean, she's off in the workroom right now, right? You guys would tell me if she was standing behind that screen or something, right?

Anyway, I'm sure we can work out our differences and come to be great friends."


"Here. Just take a good look at this whenever you get the urge to piss me off. That's what's gonna come flying down at your head at 85 miles an hour."



[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment