Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Daniel Franco: Once More. With Feeling.





"You see, Heidi, I don't want to just "have sex" with a woman. I want to make love to her. Therefore, I think lingerie should be about making love and not about trashy, dirty, sweaty, marathon sex. Can you see my wispy little chest hairs from there? Should I move in closer? Unbutton another button?"


"No you're fine. You wouldn't believe how well I can see from here."


"Ha. You're sharp, Heidi. I like that. That's sexy, you know. That's real. That's the kind of woman who will want to wear my lingerie. Ha. Not my lingerie, no. I don't own any lingerie. None at all. No, of course I mean the lingerie that I am going to make for you.

I think of you a lot, you know. In the shower."


"Yes. I know."


"I want to make beautiful love-making lingerie with you, Heidi. You see, I believe that a designer can't just tell their client what to wear. You have to feel what they're feeling and then you ask them to feel what you're feeling. That's fashion and it's beautiful, you know? I want to feel you, Heidi. You're my muse. My beautiful, blissful, gigantic Teutonic love goddess. I'm going to design the most sensual, delicious, blissfully respectful line of lingerie ever designed. Nothing vulgar here, no ma'am. You won't see any strap-on dildos built into MY crotchless panties! Nipple clamps? Forget it. Daniel Franco is pure CLASS. Butt plugs? Not here! My lingerie doesn't have any of that stuff. My lingerie is beautiful, respectful and it looks GREAT on me."


"..."


"Shit."


"Tell me you got all that."

"Shit."



[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment