Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Note (and pics) from Grace

She's fabulous AND she's crazy!


"Hi boys. Grace Kelsey here. I've really enjoyed the posts about Season 2 and thanks to everyone for all the fine compliments. I'm flattered! I'm also pretty into the ongoing battle of the Hair Harpies. How exciting, especially in German."


"Perhaps this family was inspired by the Harpies. Ooooo-eeeee! That's just wrong. And I caught the doggie on Animal Planet's Ugliest Dog Contest. Looks like he's related too. Perhaps not a he with the pearls and all, but you never know."


"Here's my take on the era though my hair can't compete at all. This lion's half way there."


"Here... This hair's more like it, and no its not a wig. Thats my real hair, folks."


"And to think I used to look like this. Man, I can't believe I'm showing you this. This was back when some kid in my class used to call me FourEyesMonkeyTrainTracks. Wonder why? Now that's some nice hair... Wow. Knobby knees maybe? Can't accuse me of being anorexic... proof that twig's au naturale. And yes, I used to dance."


"And then I blossomed into a slimey bar fly guy. 'Can I buy you a drink?' Hey, even straight people like to cross dress sometimes! Oh, and thats one of MY favorite ways to do my hair."


"...but mostly I just sit around trying to figure out how to be more like this woman."


"At least here, I come close. Like Marilyn, my murderers made it look as suicide."

We love her now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment