Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bring it, bitches - Part Drei

Steven Rosengard

Tom: I thought this was really cute.
Lorenzo: Me too. I liked the symmetry and the neutral colors. Simple and elegant.
Tom: It's something Samantha Stevens would wear when Larry and Louise Tate are coming over for drinks.


Tom: Yeah...no. It's like a goth wedding dress.
Lorenzo: The fit is horrible.
Tom: The proportions are horrible.
Lorenzo: I was going to say that but you can say that. I hate the tulle.
Tom: Generally, tulle should only be worn by 8 year-olds at dance recitals.


Lorenzo: I don't even know what to say to that.
Tom: YOW. Scrolling down and looking at all three entries, it's like watching a fashion train go off the rails.
Lorenzo: This thing was HUGE on the runway.
Tom: Huge and ugly.
Lorenzo: I wanna see this bitch get in or out of a cab in that.
Tom: Well, she'd have no problem hailing one. She'd be visible from about 4 blocks away.
Lorenzo: And why is she wearing sun-dried tomatoes around her neck?

Kit (Just Kit, like Madonna or Cher)

Lorenzo: I kind of like it.
Tom: I can't see much in this picture and I'm old and can't remember what it looked like in person. I vaguely remember that I hated the gloves.
Lorenzo: I like the silhouette, I think the gloves and the tights ruin it. There's too much black going on.


Tom: Bye-bye mein lieber Herr.
Lorenzo: It's cute.
Tom: No, I agree. Not so much on the puffy collar thing, though.


Lorenzo: I don't know what the hell she was thinking.
Tom: Oh, it's obvious. Bob Mackie S&M Hooker Superhero, of course!

Christian Siriano


Lorenzo: Vivienne Westwood ripoff.
Tom: That about sums it up. So done.


Tom: That's cute.
Lorenzo. Yeah, I like it very much.
Tom: Nice silhouette and proportions.
Lorenzo: Ruching's tough to pull off -
Tom: - especially that much of it.
Lorenzo: - but it fits her so well and the ruching doesn't take away from that.


Tom: I don't mind it, but the Boy George hat has GOT to go.
Lorenzo: I think it was nicely tailored. I was distracted by the scarf and hat.
Tom: I'm not sure about that...stuff around the lapel area.
Lorenzo: I get it. He's "irreverent," but ... please.

Sweet P

Lorenzo: I like it but I don't like the tights.
Tom: Tights are in. You're going to have to -- wait, are those socks she's wearing?
Lorenzo: YES!
Tom: Oh. No. Absolutely not. The dress is cute, though.
Lorenzo: Yeah, I like it.
Tom: I love the colors.
Lorenzo: And the scarf is a nice touch.


Tom: I don't know. It's cute but it looks a little tablecloth-y.
Lorenzo: Because we have a tablecloth we bought for Thanksgiving 6 years ago that looks like that.
Tom: True.
Lorenzo: I kinda like it, but I go back and forth.
Tom: It's the sleeves. I think they look disproportionate. They should be cap sleeves.


Lorenzo: I like it.
Tom: Feh. It's cute but I hate light sheer fabrics over black. It always looks like a mistake.
Lorenzo: I like the detail on the bodice. Hate the fishnets, though.

Carmen Webber

Lorenzo: HATE IT. Hate everything.
Tom: Really? I liked it.
Lorenzo: I hate the bling.
Tom: She's got too much going on in the accessorizing, but just looking at the shorts and the top, I like it.
Lorenzo: I hate the colors. I hate that the shorts and the sleeves are puffy and cinched at the same time.
Tom: I like the colors. Although I agree that the puffy shorts are a bit much.

Lorenzo: Ew.
Tom: It's a velour Hefty Cinch Sack.
Lorenzo: I can't. I just...can't. It's like...aggressively ugly.
Tom: I remember seeing it up close and all that ribbing at the cuffs and the waist looked like she ripped it off some other pieces and stapled it onto a velour track suit.


Lorenzo: I like the look, sort of.
Tom: I kinda love this. Little Plaid Riding Hood.
Lorenzo: I think the sleeves are wrong.
Tom: Maybe. but I like the way it sweeps out like a dress and I love the fabric and color. Not so much on the hood.
Lorenzo: Or the patterned tights. I admit, it looks better in the picture than it did on the runway.


(Photos: G. Gershoff/WireImage/Bravotv)

No comments:

Post a Comment