Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2007

Catching up with Uli, Uli, Uli.



Darlings, we've been Malan-flooded with emails asking about Uli and what the heck she's been doing these days. We grabbed her after shopping for fabrics at Mood and asked her a couple of questions.

Uli, darling, we haven't talked to you in ages.
Yes, last time I saw you guys was when you were with Laura on your way to Malan's party.

That's right. What are you doing in NY?
I came to buy some fabrics and visit some garment factories for my designer confections.

What have you been up to lately?
I've been selling my clothes in high-end stores and at the moment working on my new collection.

Lots of fabulous prints, of course.
As a matter fact, yes. I still buy some of the prints - whenever I like them - but now I'm creating my own signature printed silks for my new line out of Korea.

We heard rumors that you're moving to NY, are you?
No, it's too expensive, besides, I wouldn't have the water, the dolphins, the palm trees...I'm happy in Miami.

Are you rich yet with all the Project Runway fame and glory?
Not yet, but I'm working on it.

(Photo: ProjectRunGay)

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

thank for sharing....
click it...: http://www.weaveron.com/

Post a Comment