Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Project Runway Canada - Carlie Wong


Carlie Wong talks to Metro News Canada about leaving Runway.

What was the big mistake that sent you home?
"I think that I probably was overly ambitious with what I was doing. You can never know what the judges are looking for in that particular challenge. Everything I did before that particular challenge was well done, and I think that a little mistake made them confused, and I think it was probably blown out of proportion. You never know what they’re looking for — that particular day they were looking for fit, not necessarily the worst design. I think that’s what it was."

What didn’t you get to show the judges and the audience?
"More of what I can do. I think I’m pretty diverse and I got to show an evening gown, so I’m happy about that. That’s kind of my forte. I wish I could have shown more of what I can do."

What will you always remember from your experience on PRC?
"I will always remember the people that I met and all the wonderful people there and the talent of the designers there. I would never meet these people if it weren’t for the show, and I’m grateful about that."


PR CANADA EPISODE 7: KEEP A CHILD ALIVE
Wow, we certainly didn't see this one coming.

You can watch Parts 2-6 here.

(Photo: John Van Der Schilden/Slice)
(Video: MsRoyalT/YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment