Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bring it, Bitches.

Let's get to it, shall we?

Kevin Christiana:


Lorenzo: I hated it. I thought it was very "Jeffrey" and not in a good way.
Tom: I didn't mind it. It's a bit plain. Hate the tights, though.


Lorenzo: Love it! Thought the pants were hot as hell. Extremely impressed with the structure and fit of the jacket.
Tom: I hate to say it, but I agree. Much as I wish they weren't, formal shorts are very hot right now. A nicely put-together look.


Tom: Bleh. Talbot's for teenagers.
Lorenzo. Yeah, it's like mother and daughter dressed in one look.

Victorya Hong:

Lorenzo: I absolutely HATE sashes.
Tom: At least it's not tied in a bow. I don't mind this look. It's simple, but overall it works.


Lorenzo: I think Camilla saved this outfit. It's basically the same thing, different color.
Tom: I don't think even SHE could save it. Those are pukey colors - and I hate all that crap on the top.


Tom: LOVE.
Lorenzo: We could have made the same criticisms about this one, but there was something about the way it moved, combined with the colors. It was breathtaking when she walked.
Tom: I agree. The colors absolutely made this outfit. Personally, my favorite out of the whole show. Simple done right.
Lorenzo: Mine too. A perfect example of needing to see the outfit in person. The pictures didn't do it justice.

Elisa Jimenez:

Lorenzo: I was DUMBFOUNDED when I saw this. I loved it. Of course, you have to have zero body fat to wear it, but hey. If you do...
Tom: I was surprised at how well executed this was. It looks like some sort of loopy deconstructed thing when you first see it, but when she walked past us, I could see how well-made it was. Pure high-impact.


Tom: Speaking of loopy, deconstructed things...
Lorenzo: Did she even use a needle and a thread?
Tom: No, a loom.


Tom: Well, she's barefoot, so we'd hate it no matter what.
Lorenzo: What's with the top a different color?
Tom: You can see color?
Lorenzo: She looks like she's wet.
Tom: And not in the good way.
Lorenzo: Hates it.
Tom: Concurs.

Rami Kashou:

Lorenzo: Oh my God, don't get me started on this one.
Tom: Kayne, party of one. Kayne, party of one. I don't hate it, but you go ahead.
Lorenzo: It looks like she was gift-wrapped - in a dollar store.
Tom: I agree that she looks a little lamp-shadey and the fabric is awful, but if Rami - *sigh*
Lorenzo: *sigh*
Tom: - if he wanted to impress the crowd with his construction skills, mission accomplished.


Tom: One thing I noticed right off the bat is that Amanda could barely walk in this.
Lorenzo: And that bitch can WALK. It's a fucking prom dress.
Tom: It's Morticia's prom dress. I hate that bustline.


Lorenzo: I love your drapes.
Tom: Put a couch in front of her.
Lorenzo: I feel a bit bad because Rami - *sigh*
Tom: *sigh*
Lorenzo: - he can do better. Quite frankly, I'm disappointed.
Tom: Like I said, I think he was trying to show off his construction skills, but this was all just a little too goddess-y by way of Star Trek. Maybe it would look better on a green bitch.
Lorenzo: I don't know how else to say it, but his approach comes off way too "fashiony."

Simone LeBlanc:

Tom: *HURL*
Lorenzo: I'm speechless.
Tom: I'm not. First: the gloves. I know they're trendy right now but I think they look RIDICULOUS. Second, this was VERY deconstructed up close. Unfinished hems and all. Third: The COLORS are HIDEOUS.
Lorenzo: Um. I agree.


Lorenzo: Apparently she got a deal on that fabric.
Tom: It does have "99 cents/yard" written all over it.


Lorenzo: Okay, we see your boobs. I mean, there's nothing there.
Tom: It's quite a feat to make something hideous AND nondescript at the same time. It's like...invisibly ugly.

(Photos: G. Gershoff/WireImage)

No comments:

Post a Comment