Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheroin Setting the Record Straight






From her MySpace Page:

"I want to start by saying that PR was an amazing experience......I loved being there and I met some great people that will always be family to me....Im extremely disappointed with Jerry for being a two faced boring designer. My specialty is high end one of a kind hand built rock couture. Im digusted that jerry tam had the audacity to to be such a sore loser and project his bad taste on to me...His statements about me in his interview are false. ....just for the record I never do drugs and practice holistic medicine. I am very complemented to be compared to Cher. I look forward to more respectful comments in the future."


Oy!

[Photo: Stella Zotis' MySpace Page]

No comments:

Post a Comment