Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shear Genius Season 2 - Episode 2: The Bitch is BACK!




Somehow, we think this expression tends to greet Tabatha wherever she goes. It must get old after a while dealing with all that abject terror on a daily basis.


But how FABULOUS was it to see our hair witch again?

And how fabulous was that dress?


She's kind of a big deal with the gays. Well, with the bitchy gays, at least.


"Now let's see who's as good as I was."

That's our girl.

Anyway, shortcut challenge. This week, it's literal: execute a short and sassy 'do from a pile of hair tragedies.


Congrats to Charlie! This was a risky choice for him to make and he pulled it off perfectly. It's not a cut for every woman, but it's the perfect cut for this one.


Tough luck, Nekisa. This was...there's no other way to put it: horrible.


To be fair, she had a tough head of hair to work with. That wigstand fried the shit out her hair. On the other hand, she picked that wigstand because she said she wanted a challenge. That strategy didn't work out so well, did it?


Tabs: "Nekisa, I'll be back for the elimination challenge and you better step it up."
Jaclyn: "You guys, I'm really scared. This chick freaks my shit out."


Nekisa: "Blow me."

Now, about those so-called housewives...

Is it weird of us to point out that those oranges have huge nipples? Is there a message there that we're not getting?

And holy shit, Lady Bird FREAKED the fuck OUT.





You would have thought Liza, Judy, Barbra, Madonna and Cher all walked in asking for a blowout.


That's...a little sad, wouldn't you say?


Once again, congrats to Charlie. This was a hot cut and perfect for her.


Call us snobs if you want, but there is absolutely no excuse for wealthy people to have bad hair. Shame on you, Kara. You look like you got that at Supercuts.


She looks five to ten years younger with that cut. Perfect.


And poor, sweet Parker gets the boot. We're sad. He was starting to grow on us.


Is it just us or does he kind of look like a bunny rabbit?


We guess we can't argue with the judges on this one. That Natasha cut wasn't flattering to her at all. In fact, it was kind of the flip side of Charlie's 'do. Similar cut, but it aged her terribly.

And if you want some behind the scenes dish, the OC Register has the goods for you:

"Some of the girls liked their hair, and the other girls were in tears," said housewife Jeana Keough. "They had to go get their hair fixed (afterward). I wanted to be on the show for fun. But it was a major cut job for me. I had to go get extensions (afterward)."

Oh please, drama queen. There was a grand total of about 1/8th of an inch of hair on that salon floor by the time they were done.

Now, if you want more fabulous dish than that, come back tomorrow, because we sat the hair witch down for an interview and she delivers the goods.

UPDATE: So, what did Tammy Knickerbocker REALLY think of her cut? Parker posted this letter from her on his myspace page:

"I'm sure you are going to do great with your salon.
If I can do anything for you a picture, a letter from me, a card, something on your web site, etc let me know. I know I can't do anything until the show airs but I am willing to do what I can to help you with the press.
Again, I feel terrible and you were amazing and I would go to your salon any time and would recommend you to my friends. They don't know what they are talking about.
Tammy"

That's sweet.

[Screencaps: Tomandlorenzo/blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment