Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What can the viewers expect of season 5?

So, Bravo has continued its brilliant "promoting by not promoting it" approach to Season 5 (hey, it's the talk of the internet) by releasing an incredibly vague video.




YAWN.

Using the power of bitch, let's see what they're REALLY saying.



"I think this year I'm gonna get pregnant again! Meine titsen always look spectacular and I get to eat!"


"I'm so fucking tired. I haven't had a day off in 4 years."


"ELLE MAGAZINE CAN SUCK MY GORGEOUS COLOMBIAN TIT!"


"I think Lifetime is a wonderful opportunity for us to -- what? Oh. Um, it's a really creative group this year. On Bravo."


"Also, I might go back to the bangs again. This mophead look is not the best for me, no?"


"On the other hand, they let me wear PINK this year!"


"Everyone knows that Marie Claire is the nexus point for the fashion world, anyway."


"This isn't for Lifetime? What day is today?"


"I love when I get to stand on the runway in a really short skirt so everyone can see my fraulein bits! That's the BEST."


"You don't think the pink is too much, do you?"


"Lifetime, Bravo. Whatever. If it moves my clothes off the racks, it's all good."


"Anne Slowey is fat."


Is Bravo Trying to Kill Project Runway? [Gawker]
[Video: Bravotv.com - Screencaps: Project Rungay]

No comments:

Post a Comment