Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Models Gone Wild!



Darlings, is there anything more entertaining than a model being unexpectedly forced to do something besides walk and pose? We say no.


Now, we've met enough models in our time to know that the myth that they're all vapid, self-absorbed and none-too-bright is just that, a myth.


Still, there is, shall we say, a certain comfort zone that they are rarely asked to step outside and handling money and making decisions was simply not on their schedule for that day.


Of course, the designers all acted like they were sending retarded children out to do their shopping.


Seriously, bitches. You couldn't keep that off your faces?


'Wait, I have to carry stuff? On the street? Shit, I need to land myself a cover gig so I don't have to do this shit anymore."


Thankfully Big Daddy Gunn was there to herd our little gaggle of gamines into making appropriate choices.


"Now remember, no running in the store. And for the last time, you don't have to use the color green."


"Ready? Go!

I need a drink."


"Can we pick, like a bluish-green? Because green looks bad against my skin."
"I think I'm going to faint."
"Where's the dressing room?"


"I passed out for a couple minutes by the zippers, but I ate a grape, so I'm good to go until tomorrow."


"Eww. Fabric is so, like, gross."


"Models, you have five minutes! Focus! And stop running!"


"How many yards are in a foot?"
"Model down in notions!"
"Can I, like, pay with my credit card? I gave my money to some guy on the street who needed to buy Pampers for his baby."


"Bye! This was fun!"

"Just get in the van - and don't talk to anyone on the street."

[Screencaps: Projectrungay.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment