Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let's wrap this one up, bitches!


Ugh. We're so over this challenge. Let's rip through the dresses and get to the fun stuff at the end!


Lorenzo loves it, but Tom is bored. It's just alright. Not really avant-garde and as much as we love Judy's noodles (especially after her BP show), we think she may have returned to that well one time too often.


The back's nice.

Next!


Suede watched I Dream of Jeannie as a kid and thought it was avant-garde cinema.


It's lame, it's silly, and Suede should have gone home for this totally uninspired look.


Oh, it's also badly made.

Next!


Fucking ridiculous.


We will give her credit for one thing only: she understood that one way to approach avant-garde fashion is to really go to town on shapes and silhouettes. Unfortunately, the shapes and the fabrics she choose gave us an Evil Queen from a Disney movie. Bleh.

And if you're going to make such outrageously large sleeves, you should at least make sure you make them both the same size. Then again, delusion ruled the day with Veronica this episode.



"Looking around the room I'm not impressed with anyone's design. Mine is the only one that looks avant-garde. And I feel like I got this challenge in the bag."

Yeah. The air bag.


"I thought it turned out really cool."


"Ha. 'Cool,' she says. She looks like a goth clown. There is nothing 'cool' here, let alone avant-garde."


"Excuse me? I'm, like, young and pretty and shit? I think I know what's cool. See the flower in my hair? Cool."


"Oh please, Bettie Page. You wouldn't know 'cool' if it threw up all over you. Which, incidentally, reminds me somewhat of this garment. Vomit. A big plaid bag of it."


"Now, Nina - can I call you Nina? I know you're, like, Miss Fashion Editor or whatever, but I really don't think you get what I've done here."


"Oh, honey.

Mommy's face is still swollen, so I'll just sit here and let the other bitch handle this one. Michael?"


"It's INSANE! The whole thing! YOU'RE insane! I think it might be making ME insane!

INSANE!"


"..."


"Yes. I think we're done here."


"Stupid, lazy American cow. Telling ME I don't know where the boobs go. I fucking made my fortune off these tits, bitch."


[Photos: Barbara Nitke/Bravo - Screencaps: Projectrungay.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment