Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Nina Said Knock You Out!




Have you ever seen Tim look so ready to throttle someone in his life? And this is a man who's spent a lot of time with Santino and Wendy Pepper.


Disaster. Seriously, what are we supposed to say?


Are we supposed to explain why she didn't get auf'd? Well, we can't.


Judy Noodles in the hizzouse, y'all!


OF COURSE she should have gone home for this joke. We're getting so tired of her picking Golden Girls fabrics for every challenge and pretending they're something new each time.


And the pants!

You know what? The hell with our critique. We're speechless. Instead, let's look at the critique she SHOULD have gotten on that runway:

"What happened to the pants, lazy cow? Tell me that."


"What? They're fine. What do you mean?"


"These are the most unflattering pants I've seen in my life. Only a lazy cow would make pants like these."


"Oh, please. You're exaggerating. They're fine!"


"No, girl. They suck. No one wants to fuck someone in mom jeans."


"LL, what do you think of this lazy cow? I've had it with her."


"She looks pretty fine in that dress. A little skanky, but that's alright."


"Come on, you guys! This is totally hip hop!"


"Uh...no."


"Kenley, you don't listen, you get offended at the slightest critici--"


"What the hell, right? Why are you all picking on me? You suck."


"Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa! I am NOT hearing this, right? LL did not just hear you say that to this fine lady."

"Oh, James."


"If I can continue. Once again, you went off on your own and didn't --"


"Alright! I get it! You all hate me!"


"GIRL, you better SIT THE FUCK DOWN, alright? NINA FUCKING GARCIA is talking!

Go ahead, Nina."


"...

Fine. Just tell me what the problem is...Miss...Garcia."


"It blows. How's that?"


[Photo: Barbara Nitke/Bravo - Screencaps: Projectrungay.blogspot]

No comments:

Post a Comment