Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holigays!

Spreading the cheer, Runway style.

So we get this email from Susan S.

Susan sez:

"Tim was in DC this weekend hosting a Liz Claiborne, Inc. fashion show at the Tysons Galleria mall on Saturday. I went with some friends and then got the chance to meet Tim after the show. He is so wonderful in person - he complimented my shoes and wished me a happy birthday (it was my b-day). I can't imagine a more gracious celebrity. It was such a fun experience - it made my birthday to meet Tim! Everyone who went to the meet & greet got a special holiday gift - a set of 5 Christmas greeting cards featuring illustrations of Tim. They are hilarious. Maybe you've seen them before, but I thought I would pass along the images anyway."

How fabulously adorable is that?






And to all our bitter kittens, we just want to wish you happy holidays and once again, say thank you, thank you, thank you for your support, for your wit and bitchiness, for your generosity, and for coming back day after day. We are, to our astonishment, right on the cusp of our 30 millionth visitor. Can you believe that? You did that! Not only do you rock, but your shoes and bag are fabulous. Love ya, bitches!

We'll be back on Saturday with a return to bitchiness in re: Launch My Line.




[Illustrations: www.cwatersny.com]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment