Search This Blog

Monday, October 9, 2006

AK + JS = 4EVER!!!


Oh, who cares what they actually said? Manufactured drama requires manufactured recapping, we say!


"Have to remember to look sad here. This is totally going to get me the $10,000 check."


"Heidi, I'm smiling through my tears. My very tiny, hard-to-see tears."


"Hey, what do you want from me? She was fat."


"I'm sad, but reaching out for closure and healing."


"She was fat."


"Jeffrey's right. She was fat."


"This reminds me of a song. I think I'll sing it.

Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?"


"Look, all I have to say is 'Here is the church. Here is the steeple. Open the doors and fuck off, Angela.' "


"Do you like me? Circle one. Yes. No."


Designers: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment