Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2006

Nina: Pure Simplicity.


What happened to La Niña?

It's just not like our girl to wear something so frumpy-looking. Did she pick up the wrong drycleaning or something? She looks like she's going to a picnic. In 1964.


She's got the look of a woman just scanning the room, waiting for a chance to say "Oh, this old thing? Why, it was the first dress I ever made! The classics never go out of style - and it fits me just as well as when I was fourteen!"

Querida, it pains us to say this, but we don't like the proportions on this dress; the color isn't working for us, and we fear you haven't thought about how this will look on a woman's body. Your woman's body. We -- we can't believe it's come to this, but...

It's not aesthetically pleasing.

Chica, what happened?


"Haha. I know, right? My ex-assistant picked it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment