Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Come back, Jack! Come back!


Well, they finally did it. Those bitches finally put together an episode that made us cry. We'll have PUH-LENTY to say later, but for now, OUTzone has an interview with the muscled one here.

"There’s this moment in the episode where you’re torn about it, and then you take Tim into the hall. What was that conversation like?
Well basically, I’m working on my outfit, and what happens with a bacterial infection is that it spreads really quickly, so initially it was just localized on my face. I was like, you know, looking ugly on TV isn’t my number one dream, but I can deal with that. And I mean, I worked really hard to get to this point. I auditioned twice. I’m not a women’s wear designer. I made a whole portfolio. I made all these dresses. I’m not going home if I can prevent it. But then I got to a certain point where … I’m malformed for one, and two -- once the infection gets advanced enough, it gets systemic and then you start to feel bad.

So I’m in the challenge, I’m worried about my face, they’re filming me. I can’t concentrate on my outfit. Then you start to make stupid mistakes. I’m like, “I can’t, this is not going well.” And then I also had to take into consideration the rest of the cast. If it’s contagious, is it safe? And so as much as I really didn’t want to, I just, finally Tim came up to me and said … he was reviewing, you know he comes by to review everyone’s outfit, and he’s like “So Jack, how’s that going?” and I’m like “Listen, I’m gonna need to talk.” And so we went into the lounge and obviously he can see by looking at me that I have some issues going on and I just think for the benefit of myself and the cast I have to withdraw ‘cause I just, it’s not a good place for me to be here right now. I need to take care of this and I don’t think it’s safe for me to be here. So, I was crying, and it was not cute, but had to go.

What did you feel about Chris March coming back?
I don’t like to badmouth other contestants because that’s just not my style. I understand why they did it, they had to fill a spot and he was the last one off. I don’t really think it’s fair. That’s all."

In other news, Tim's Take makes its triumphant and long overdue return! Also, Michael Kors will now be giving his weekly take on each episode.

Read. Discuss.

UPDATE: And to prove that he's:

a: Doing just fine.

b: Quite possibly the gayest PR contestant ever (and honeys, is that EVER saying something), and

c: A bitch and proud of it, we offer the following, sent to us by Jack himself:


Oh, and the proud bitch part? We quote:

"And tell your readers I have never had a nosejob. Its getting old. I have baby pictures on myspace with the same nose."

God, we love that tatoo'd Muscle Mary.


[Photo: Bravotv.com/Barbara Nitke - Video: Courtesy of Jack Mackenroth]

No comments:

Post a Comment