Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hedda Lettuce and Mr. Gunn


Tim Gunn and Hedda Lettuce attend the 21st annual Bailey House auction and party at Roseland Ballroom in New York City.




This is what Hedda Lettuce wrote on her site about running into Tim Gunn:

"I had the pleasure of running into Mr. Gunn and I found out he terribly dislikes being called Mr. Gunn. You see, when I meet a celebrity, I never use their first name; I think it’s rude. I always say: “Hello Miss. Ciccone” or “how do you do Miss Knowles.” Well, I did the same thing with Tim. “Hello Mr. Gunn.” At which point he said to me, “Would you please call me Tim, you make me sound like my father.” “I am so sorry Tim,” I earnestly replied. “I did not mean to offend you. I did it as a matter of respect.” Which stopped him dead in his tracks and this little crooked smile broke out upon his face. A smile that said, “Yes you are right. I do deserve respect.” He than said to me, “Why, thank you.” And went off on his way. He never did apologize for calling me mean when I was on Project Runway but I will forgive him for his poor manners."



[Photos: WireImage]

No comments:

Post a Comment