Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Note from Gordana

Gordana sent you a note, kittens!




To all my friends at projectrungay,

I feel that the gift I have as a designer is given to me. I was born with it and that is why I call it a gift. But what I represent as a human being and what my character is, is something I can claim as totally mine. So to see my supporters recognizing it means so much to me. I am reading some of the posts and comments and they literally bring tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for all of your support and all the kind words.

All my love
Gordana

P.S.
I am from former Yugoslavia and you calling Nicolas and I the Russian team is totally fine. The team leader was Russian after all :)


Isn't she a doll?



[Photos: myLifetime.com]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment