Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Power of T Lo-Vision

We've still got a couple dresses to go, but let's have some fun first.


"This!"

"Is the opening credit sequence for Project Runway!"


"Of course I'm the best! It's...um, what's that word?"


"I can't sew for SHIT!"


"The search for the next big fashion designer willing to whore himself out on reality television!"


"I have to win. Have you seen my body?"


"Fuck that 'body' shit girl! It's all about the PLUS SEXY!"


"Check out this dipshit behind me! Betcha she goes first."

"Seriously. Look at my ass. I've got it in the bag."

"I'm an addict!"


"Some of them are whackjobs, some of them are head cases, and some of them even have talent!"


"PERSIA REPREZENT, MUTHAFUCKAS!"


"I have no fear. And no shampoo."


"I dress like I'm in a Color Me Badd tribute band!"


"I didn't sign on for this Real World horseshit."


"I promised myself I wouldn't cry, I promised myself I wouldn't cry, I promised myself I wouldn't cry."

"Okay, I'm ready to say my line no--"


"Time's up! This! Is the end of our credits sequence!"




[Screencaps: Projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment