Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Gordana in VOGUE Knitting

Darlings, we're so proud.



We snagged these pics of Gordana's photo shoot for VOGUEKnitting (featuring pieces from her spring '10 collection) from Gordana's Facebook page. Now, you might say that a blog post with nothing more than pictures from someone's Facebook page is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content but you should shut your whore mouth because:

A) It's Gordana, and we know you minions have a special love for her, and

B) We actually had something to do with it, which is why we're so goshdarn proud. To wit:


"Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share with you the power of your blog and the wonderful people who are spending their time commenting on it. Remember
your post of my spring 2010 collection and there was a debate about two of my knit dresses? Some of the bloggers suggested that they should be in Vogue Knitting. I got contacted by Vogue Knitting because of you and I will be featured in one of their issues as well as the dress I knitted.

Could you please share this with your readers and thank them for me?


P.S. In the last episode I was sick and was given medication every 2 hours. That dress was the only thing I made that I wasn't proud of. Sorry to disappoint you guys. I have to say I am proud of everything else :)


Sending all my love to you and thank you again.


Gordana"













Congratulations, Gordana! We couldn't be happier that we and our fearless minions helped to make this happen for you.

This spread will be featured in the Spring/Summer issue of VOGUEKnitting, so be sure to pick up the issue and show Gordana the love.

Eagle-eyed readers will notice that standing in the background of the last picture is PR S7 contestant Jesus Estrada. Gordana and Jesus wanted us to come into the city to meet up with them during the shoot, but holidays and work commitments prevented us from doing so. Kittens, why can't we be independently wealthy bloggers? Is that so much to ask?


[Photos: Gordana Gehlhausen's Facebook Page]



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment