Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Irina in Marie Claire

One last look back at Season 6 before we dive into Season 7.

S6 winner Irina Shabayeva got her Marie Claire spread and had a few things to say. Highlights:

"So many women are afraid of the bitch word, but you've got to go for what you want. It's not going to be handed to you."

"The workroom was always tense, but then Kalyn would come in all smiles, and I was like, 'I want to live in your world!' She gave me a sense of relief and hope."

"I am fascinated with flight! Planes, birds, butterflies — I love the freedom that they symbolize."





The pics are gorgeous. Kalyn looks great. But you know us, we just had to contact Irina ourselves and get some scoop.

How was the experience?
The experience was great!! I had so much fun particularly because I didn't have to do anything except sit pretty.


Best part of the photo shoot.
The best part was getting to share it with Kalyn.


Were you nervous? Did it go as you expected it?
I wasn't nervous at all. It went really well, actually. Way better then I expected!

Did you pick the pieces featured?

I did pick the pieces featured with suggestions from the photographer plus
the dress that 's being auctioned off.

Congrats, gals!


[Photos: marieclaire.com]


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment